Legal languages and foreign law
During the winter term of 2015/16 the following classes will be available:
There will be a block course for "Introduction to English Law" in February.
Courses during the term:
- Legal English I
- Legal English II
- Legal English III
- Legal English III- ILEC Prep. Course
- (New)Introduction to US Contracts and Drafting commercial contracts
- Discussing US Legal Issues
- Legal French I
- French Expression juridique écrite
- Legal Spanish I
- Introduction to latin-american Law
- (New) Discutiendo cuestiones legales y redacción jurídica
- Civil procedure in Spain and Latin-America
- Contratos Internacionales su negociación en Espana y America latina
- Introduction to Russian Law II
- Legal Turkish
- Legal German for foreign students I
For course description see under Courses within the respective language.
For questions concerning the languages please mind the information under Contact.
Note for the courses in French and Spanish:
All courses available in these languages qualify as a certificate of performance in the meaning of § 24 II JAPO, as they have been extended to 2 hours per week.
For further information (e.g. on rooms, schedules etc.) please consult the Course Catalogue. The distribution of material as well as information on potential cancellations of classes is conducted via Wuecampus.
Acting Head of Program: Dr. Murguía-Goebel
Head of Program: Dr. Linhart