3. c) Distance Education and Economic and Consumer Law in the Single Market, European Commission, Education, Training, Youth, Office for Offical Publications of the European Communities, Luxembourg 1996, VII und 62 S.
IV. Articles, contributions to collective works and notes
6. - Public Procurement Law in an International Perspective,
26. - European Private International Law, the European Community and Its Emerging Area of Freedom, Security and Justice
37. - Tenancy Law and the Principles of European Contract Law
39. b) Real Property Law and European Private Law - A Sketch of an Unsurveyed Territory
45. - Enforced Performance in European Contract Law - The Story of the Poor Banabans and the Hope for Happier Europeans, in: The Future of European Contract Law, Essays in honour of Ewoud Hondius to commemorate his retirement as Professor of Civil Law at the University of Utrecht, hrsgg. von Katharina Boele-Woelki und Willem Grosheide, 2007, S. 321-332
53. b) Free Movement of Workers,
54. b) Freedom of Services, ibid.
55. b) The Fundamental Freedoms (General Principles), ibid.
56. b) Freedom of Establishment, ibid.
57. b) Principle of Proportionality, ibid.
58. b) Free Movement of Goods, ibid.
60. - Tourism, Conflict of Laws and the Rome I Regulation,
64. - Germany, Country Report,
69. b) Public law and public policy in international commercial contracts and the UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts 2010: a brief outline
in: Uniform Law Review 18 (2013), 262-280
80. b) Closest connection and escape clauses, in: General Principles of Private International Law, edited by Stefan Leible (European Monograph Series, 95), Alphen aan den Rijn 2016
84. - Proof of and Information about Foreign Law, in: German National Reports on the 19th International Congress of Comparative Law, edited by Martin Schmidt-Kessel, 2014, 223-260
89. - Origin and Ambitions of the Common European Sales Law, Especially its Chapter on Contents and Effects, in: Contents and effects of Contracts - Lessons to learn from The Common European Sales Law, edited by Aurelia Colombi Giacchi, 2016, 11-19
97. - Fundamental Freedoms: TFEU Provisions on Free Movement, gemeinsam mit Roel van Leuken, Blandine de Clavière, Jean-Sylvestre Bergé, in: Arthur Hartkamp/ Carla Sieburgh/ Wouter Devroe, Cases Materials and Text on European Law and Private Law (Ius Commmune Casebooks), 2017, 169 – 219
98. - Limitation periods – I. Introduction und III. Germany, in: Implementation of the EU Damages Directive into Member State law, Conference, Concurrences No. 3 - 2017, S. 47 - 49 bzw. 51 - 53
V. Short contributions and conference reports
15. - Editorial: On the trend Towards Recodification and Reorientation in Private and Business Law, in: Electronic Journal of Comparative Law, vol. 12.3 December 2008, http://www.ejcl.org
direkter Link zum Dokument: http://www.ejcl.org/123/editor123.html