Gained the general higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) in 2018, afterwards begin with law studies in the winter term 2018/2019, thus at the moment in the 3. semester. Since August 2019 student assistant at the junior research group „The Right Of The AI“.
- Fundamental rights and administrative law
- French law
- Impact and consequences of AI on and through public law
- Philosophical approaches on AI
General higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) 2017 and then beginning of law studies in October 2017. In the winter term of 2019/2020, semester abroad at the Eötvös Loránd University Budapest. Currently completing the 6th semester.
- Private international law
- Law of the European Union
- the law of AI in a global context
- role of people in an automated society
School leaving examination 2016. Since Wintersemester 16/17 studies of law at the Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg. Eighth semester with focus on "Labour law in companies".
- Employment and labour law
- Constitutional law and legal philosophy
- Administrative law and administrative procedure
- Social and legal implications of AI and its integration into modern civil society
- Sustainability through modern infrastructure (smart city etc.)