Ioanna Papageorgiou, born in 1994, earned her LL.B. from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 2017, achieving the highest Grade Point Average among her graduating class. She is an LL.M. candidate at the University of Würzburg and a recipient of a graduation scholarship from the Bavarian State Ministry of Sciences and Arts. Since 2018 she has been a research assistant in the research team „Digital Economy and Private law“ of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Legal implications of Artificial intelligence
- Algorithmic Bias
- Data protection law
School leaving examination 2016. Since Wintersemester 16/17 studies of law at the Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg. Seventh semester with focus on "Labour law in companies". Since October 2018 student assistant at the chair for civil law and labour law of Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Weber at JMU Würzburg.
- Employment and labour law
- Constitutional law and legal philosophy
- Administrative law and administrative procedure
- Social and legal implications of AI and its integration into modern civil society
- Sustainability through modern infrastructure (smart city etc.)
Gained the general higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) in 2018, afterwards begin with law studies in the winter term 2018/2019, thus at the moment in the 3. semester. Since August 2019 student assistant at the junior research group „The Right Of The AI“.
- Fundamental rights and administrative law
- French law
- Impact and consequences of AI on and through public law
- Philosophical approaches on AI