The International Office at AarhusUniversity (AU) is seeking an Erasmus+ intern for one or two semesters to assist on various tasks and projects related to international student mobility.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Welcoming new international students in August/September and January/February
- Advising international students, manning the help desk for international students
- General administrative support: entering and checking data, collecting documents
- Editing websites, writing news letters
- Planning and running events on campus
The qualified candidate is:
- Pursuing a bachelor or master degree, or a recent graduate
- A fluent English speaker (spoken and written English)
- In possession of strong communication and customer service skills
- Experienced user of social media
- Confident with IT systems and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, flexible and able to work independently
- Due to immigration regulations, the intern is required to be a European Citizen or have a permanent right to stay in a EU / EAA country
Duration: 1 or 2 semesters (August – December OR August - May/June)
Terms and conditions
- The weekly number of work hours is 37 including a 30 minutes’ lunch break per day
- The internship is unpaid. We expect the intern to apply for an Erasmus+ grant at the home institution.
- The intern will be offered a reimbursement of travel expenses to/from Aarhus (one roundtrip - certain conditions apply).
- Student housing in Aarhus is guaranteed and organised by the International Office. The intern will have to pay all expenses him/herself.
How to apply
- Send a CV and one-page cover letter to Assistant International Director, Mobility and Partnerships, Ms. Mette Brandenborg at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 May 2019
- Include two references including the contact details of the referees (teachers, former employers, etc.) who can be contacted by us
- A Skype interview will be required if short-listed
Established in 1928, Aarhus University has since developed into a major Danish university with a strong international reputation. AU offers more than 60 complete programmes taught in English at Bachelor’s and Master’s level. All PhD programmes are in English. Around 12 per cent of AU’s 39.000 students are international, representing over 106 nationalities.
The International Office at Aarhus University has a total of 20 permanent staff members and app. 15 student assistants. The office is in charge of various tasks related to international student mobility. Please visit www.au.dk/ic for further information.
The Faculty of Law welcomes law students from all over Europe. Supported by the German Academic Exchange Service they will deepen their knowledge of European law in general and explore specific fields of European law.
The Summer School will take place from Monday, 2nd to Friday, 6th September 2019 at the Julius-Maximilians-University Würzburg.
As one of the international group of participants you will attend english lectures in European Law. They will be specificially designed and given by our professors to explore subjects such as
- The European and German political system
- Recent developments in European law
- Intellectual property law
- Private international law
- Data protection law
- Procurement law
- Criminal law
The lectures about the specific areas of European law will be accompanied by workshops which provide the participants with the opportunity to discuss the different approaches towards the topic in their country and present the result of this comparison. The final programm will be published right here as soon as it is finished.
PLEASE FIND MORE INFORMATION HERE
Attention! PROBLEMS with WUESTUDY
Dear Incoming Erasmus-Students,
as it occurs there are a couple of issues with WUESTUDY, the online portal providing an overview over the available modules. At the moment the course list is not complete yet. Many classes have not been scheduled yet. Therefore we kindly ask you to take note of these complications and we apologize for any inconveniences.
If requested by your sending institution we will issue a confirmation stating you are not responsible for any delays regarding the learning agreements and schedules.
If you have any further questions we will be happy to assist!
wir freuen uns sehr, Ihnen die UNI BUKARESTals unseren neuen Erasmuspartner präsentieren zu dürfen.
Ab sofort können Sie sich noch für Jahresplätze und Semesterplätze an der juristischen Fakultät bewerben.
herzlichen Dank für Euer Interesse am Erasmusprogramm. Wir hoffen, wir konnte einige von Euch überzeugen und wünschen Euch jetzt schon einmal
Fröhliche Weihnachten und alles Gute für 2019!
On behalf of the Faculty of Law we gladly inform you about this year's
WINTER SCHOOL 2018/2019 , 11.02.2019 - 15.02.2019
The Law Faculty of the University of Würzburg is offering a two week course on "German and European Commercial Law" in February 2019. The course will cover a wide range of subjects such as contract law, European private law, conflict of laws, European cartel law, German and European corporate law, as well as criminal law and white collar crimes. Most of the courses will be taught in English. Enrolment is open until 30 November 2018 and only for international students who have not previously been enrolled at a German university. The university is able to offer some financial support and award all participants a scholarship of about EUR 300 which covers the registration fee of about EUR 150 and leaves about EUR 150 to the participants' free disposal, e.g. to cover some of the travelling costs
EU-Kartellrecht - EU-Competition Law
|Prof. Bien||to be announced soon|
Zivilrecht/Verfahrensrecht- Civil Law / Procedural Law
Dt. und EU-Gesellschaftsrecht – EU- and Germany Company Law
IPR/IZVR - Private International Law/International Civil Procedure Law
wird noch bekanntgegeben – to be published soon
Zivilrecht/IPR/IZVR – Civil Law, private international law, International Civil Procedure Law
Dt. und Europ. Privatrecht - German and EU Private Law
Int./Europ. Strafrecht – International/ EU Criminal Law
Europ. Strafrecht / Wirtschaftsstrafrecht – EU Criminal Law / Commercial Law
Please fill in both registration forms until 30.11.18, the latest. Do not forget to attach the following:
-a photo for the student ID card (electronic files accepted),
-a copy of your health insurance.
We recommend sending the registration
via e-mail (first) by 30.11.2018 to: email@example.com
additionallyvia post – postal items may reach us after the deadline. (Please mail to:
Dekanat der Juristischen Fakultät, Domerschulstraße 16, 97070 Würzburg)