Areas of Activity
In the area of postgraduate education the Center aims at promoting doctoral dissertations of European or international orientation and notably the organization and development of postgraduate Master studies, in particular the
In the area of broadening the basis of graduate studies the Center notably promotes the
- Companion Studies in European Law
- Erasmus program and other international exchange of students and lecturers
- Legal Languages Program and lectures providing international competences
- participating in European and international Moot Courts
- organization of guest lectures and guest professorships.
In the area of research and research cooperation the Center notably supports the
- European Center of Law (Europäisches Rechtszentrum)
- Bilateral cooperation of the Faculty with foreign universities and
- European academic symposia organized by research centers at the Faculty.